I love truly beautiful things, right down to the smallest detail. In fact, I think the real beauty of artwork of all kinds is found in the well-crafted, delicate details that all come together for a stunning creation. That’s why the works we create seem to come to life when we add embellishments, buttons, trims, and the final finishing touches.
I love Flights of Fancy Boutique because these lovely little details are their specialties. Flights of Fancy is an online catalog overflowing with trims, embellishments, hand-dyed fibers, ribbons, vintage laces, embellished porcelain buttons, flower beads, hand-dyed velvet fabric, and the list seems to go on and on. Looking through the catalog will spark your creativity and have you dreaming up new projects to create.
Flights of Fancy has been gracious enough to offer a giveaway package to a lucky recipient to help inspire a new design, embellish a work in progress, or just build a beautiful collection. The generous prize package includes:
- 1 original fabric/lace collage, 7×10 inches
- 1 yard beaded organdy scalloped ribbon
- 1 yard beaded trim – gold/berry
- 1 yard beaded trim – vintage rose
- 2 yards hand-dyed narrow ribbon with metallic edge
- 1 yard hand-dyed velvet ribbon
- 1 yard 1½-inch wide silk ribbon, vintage ecru
- 1 yard woven metallic ribbon with roses
- 1 yard pale rose ribbon with one gathered edge
- 3 pale rose ribbon posies
- 1 large lace flower
- 1 beaded piece on tulle
- 3 Czech glass buttons
- 1 yard silk rococo trim, pastel
- 1 yard rococo trim, vintage lavender/green
- 1 yard vintage pearl trim
To enter, share this post via one of the social media buttons below, and then leave a comment telling me why you’d like to win. Write about it on Facebook, pin it to your favorite board on Pinterest or even send a tweet. Not a social media person? Just leave a comment instead. Best of luck!