Oh my goodness, it is time for New Year’s resolutions! Or maybe you have already made yours and have already broken them.
Of course, the first one is to lose weight. Ok that’s over.
Then, to get organized is a popular one. That will take time. But it’s doable, maybe.
How about writing the date correctly before March? 2016 not 2015!
And there are many others that we try every year. Why do we do this? I have a friend that refuses to make New Year’s resolutions, that way it is a guaranteed success. I think that is a pretty good idea.
So for this New Year I think we need to make some challenging, non-traditional resolutions. I’ll go first.
- Write a note to a special friend expressing thoughts on our friendship.
- Learn something new during this New Year.
- Finish something I started from last year (calligraphy).
- Try a new dish at my favorite restaurant, instead of the same old thing I order every time.
- Put a flower on my desk or table often. A little spark of beauty every day is refreshing.
- Sit in a different chair at the table.
Ok, it’s your turn. What is your New Year’s resolution? I know many of you have special ones to share, and we would all love to hear it. Sharing encourages others.